1. Input voltage range: 3-35V DC (Note: the input voltage is less than 4V, voltmeter failure).
2. Input current: 7A.
3. Output voltage range: 3.5-35V DC(please to ensure that output voltage need to above on input voltage).
4. Output current: 6A (max).
5. Output power: 75W (when the input and output voltages greater than 16V up to 100W).
6. Conversion efficiency: 96% (max).
7. Voltmeter range: 4 to 40V, error ±0.1V.
8. Short circuit protection: yes (limit current 14A). (Note: when connected to high-power load, just switched on the impact of current very general meeting current limiting self-locking protection, it is recommended to be switched on firstly, and then access the load).
9. Input reverse polarity protection: None
10. Dimension: 67 x 42 x 12mm.
1. DIY a regulated power supply, 5V input can be output 5-35V adjustable.
2. The power supply for your electronic equipment. For example, 3.7V lithium battery boost to 5V for mobile power; 7.4V or 12V boost to 19V supply power to the laptop
3. As the vehicle power supply for your laptop, PDA or a variety of digital products supply.
Voltmeter manual calibration method:
Output voltage calibration steps:
Step 1: adjust the right button so that “OUT” LED lighted, the voltmeter shows the value of output voltage; Press the right button for more than 2 seconds, release, voltmeter and “OUT” LED flashes in synchronization so that you enter the output voltage calibration mode.
Step 2: press the right button (normal speed), the voltage value is adding up a unit; Press the left button, minus a unit; Due to a unit is less than 0.1V, the minimum voltage display to 0.1V, so you need to continuously press 1-5 times to see the voltmeter change 0.1V, how many times voltmeter change 0.1V by pressing the key, depending on the current display voltage, the higher the voltage, the fewer the number of press.
Step 3: press the right button for more than 2 seconds, release, to exit the output voltage calibration mode. All parameters set to automatically power down to save.
Input voltage calibration steps:
Step 1: adjust the right button so that “IN” LED lighted, the voltmeter shows the value of input voltage; press the right button for more than 2 seconds, release, voltmeter and “IN” LED flashes in synchronization so that you enter the input voltage calibration mode.
Steps 2 and 3: consistent with the output voltage calibration method.
1 x Step-up Voltage Module
When you order from Bazaargadgets.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. Bazaargadgets.com offers four different international shipping methods:
|Shipping from Chinese Warehouse|
|Airmail and register airmail||Area||time|
|United States,Canada||10-20 business days|
|Australia,New Zealand,Singapore||14-28 business days|
|United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland||14-28 business days|
|Brazil||15-35 business days|
|Russia||15-35 business days|
|Other countries||14-28 business days|
|Priority Direct Mail||Austria, Belgium,Denmark,Finland,France,Germany,Greece,Italy,Netherland,Portugal,Spain,Sweden||7-10 business days|
|United States||6-9 business days|
|United Kingdom||5-10 business days|
|EMS||10-15 business days to worldwide|
|Expedited Shipping||5-8 business days to worldwide|
NOTE: Netherlands Direct Mail has been combined into the Priority Direct Mail. If you are in a European country; simply choose Priority Direct Mail and it will be shipped via Netherlands Direct Mail.
*Expedited shipping can not be used for PO Box addresses
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!